BCV is proud to be a Xero Certified Advisor.
What is Xero?
Xero is online Accounting software that will change the way you track your business finances and deal with your accountant.
The Key Features of Xero
There are a few features that we believe sets Xero apart from its competitors:
- Online – so it’s accessible from any PC, Laptop, tablet, iPad or Smartphone with internet access, from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible – because you can access your data from anywhere in the world, on any internet-enabled device, so too can your business partner, accountant, bookkeeper or selected employees. No more swapping of data files or only being able to work from one location.
- Efficient – with free bank feeds, data can feed directly into Xero from your bank, eliminating a significant amount of data entry
- Secure – your data is stored on multiple servers worldwide, using bank-level security. You never need worry about losing your data.
- Affordable – pay subscriptions by the month rather than a large annual lump sum. Never pay for tax tables again.
How Can BCV Assist?
As a Xero Certified Advisor, BCV are qualified to assist you in the following ways:
- Evaluation – we can assist you in determining whether Xero is right for you.
- Set-up and Conversion – we can help set up your Xero file, and even convert historical data over from your existing MYOB or Quickbooks file.
- Training – we can teach you the key features and functionality of Xero and ensure you maximise Xero’s many benefits.
- Bundling – we can bundle your Xero subscription and support, together with your ongoing advice, compliance and accounting requirements, into an agreed, fixed-fee bundle that you pay by the month. No more nasty billing surprises!
To better understand the benefits of Xero, we recommend the following:
- Read the fact sheet
- Watch the introductory video on this page
- Read our blog post on Cloud Accounting to understand the benefits of software like Xero
- Visit the Xero website
If you think Xero is right for you or you’d like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sean Limpens at BCV Financial Solutions
on (03) 9781 4533.